Services for bots open source EDI translator
- set up EDI
This is what most companies want.
EbbersConsult configures Bots, makes the mapping, take care of the communication, help you getting the specs clear (setting up inhouse file), cooperate with you IT personnel to get the right imports and export working, etc etc.
These services includes
- consultancy; eg setting up a in-house file; how to process the EDI data from/to your ERP system; communication with your back office consultants
- mappings, grammars
- set up communication with you EDI partner (using email, VAN, ftp, etc)
- installing (using remote login)
- testing with 1 partner
- support for the delivered configuration
EbbersConsult guarantee that it works. We have a backup of your EDI set-up so we can help you later on.
You will not be bothered with the technical details of the EDI set-up and formats.
Learn how to set up EDI with Bots open source EDI translator.
Often costs for EDI get high because of ongoing customizations per customer/retailer.
I am aware of this problem.
One way of handling this is that I teach you how to change the EDI set up later - as for a lot of parters only smaller changes in a mapping are needed.
inform about rates.
EbbersConsult prefers to work on base of a quotation with fixed prices. Ask for quote.
- Work done as a service is not open source. Default policy of EbbersConsult is non-disclosure. EDI is about business data - business data is not public. I will be glad to sign explicit non-disclosure agreements (NDA's).